Stamina RPG 6 is an online StepMania competition for the post-ITG community that, in addition to being a
tournament in its own right, serves as the qualifier for ECS11. The event focuses on stamina content, but there is a large amount of footspeed and tech-oriented
charts available as well. The difficulty ratings range from 11s to 28s and beyond, so Stamina RPG is a great tool for personal progression.
This event has many special features, including an unlock system where new songs are available for play both through purchase using earned currency and through
the completion of quests. The RPG presents many ways to pursue goals for yourself-- and many ways to rank yourself against others.
To participate, you must register on GrooveStats first. Once you've done
that and you've logged in on this page, you can download the songs, and then go to the Your Scores page to view
your current status and enter in any new passes.
Once you're ready to start submitting scores to the RPG, you have several options available to you:
NEW FOR THIS YEAR: ITGmania is a replacement for StepMania 5. While
not a requirement for the event, it has many features that might improve your experience in SRPG6, such as removing the need for the GrooveStats Launcher for score submissions and
song unlock auto-downloads, reloading songs from the Select Music Screen, more accurate held miss tracking, per-player visual delay and disabled timing windows, and many other fixes
and improvements. Simply Love comes bundled with ITGmania.
You can learn more about ITGmania and download it here: ITGmania
SM5 + GS Launcher + Compatible Theme
You can still use your favorite version of StepMania 5, the GrooveStats Launcher, and
ideally the newest version of the the Simply Love SM5 theme to submit scores, too. By using the newest Simply Love
and GS Launcher, your SRPG scores will automatically be submitted as you play (provided that you have a working internet connection and have properly configured the GS Launcher).
If you downloaded all of this previously for SRPG5 or ITL 2022 and utilized auto-submission during one of those events, you should be able to submit for SRPG6 right away, but
we do recommend that you make sure Simply Love and GS Launcher are up to date.
You can download GrooveStats Launcher here: GrooveStats Launcher
The newest version of Simply Love can be found here: Simply Love SM5
There are also other theme options that should work for automatic submissions, such as:
Aoreo's Digital Dance Theme: Digital Dance
... and SteveReen's Waterfall Theme: Waterfall
Here is a guide for setting your game up to automatically submit using the GS Launcher (thanks to Dom for making this!):
If you lack an internet connection, or otherwise can't use ITGmania/SM5 + GS Launcher, are on an older version of SL, or are using stock ITG, OpenITG, or SM3.95,
manual entries on the web site and QR-code score submissions are still supported.
QR submissions require a sufficiently recent theme that utilizes them (such as Simply Love SM5, Digital Dance, or Waterfall) and a mobile phone.
If you choose to enter scores manually, you have the ability to enter your score percentage and
rate mod in addition to updating your pass to indicate you cleared the song. Your score and rate mod
do not have to come from the same attempt on the song-- you're intended to track your best of each (so
if you play a song at 1.0x rate and get a 90 and then play it at 1.1x rate and get an 80, you would
enter 1.1x for your rate and 90% for your score).
Lastly, if you don't care about your scores or rate mods at all and only are interested in recording your passes,
you can still enter a pass just by checking the box next to the song on the website, just like it was way back in SRPG1-- it'll submit
your pass for that song as 0% at 1.0x rate.
There are a few rules to note:
- Scores MUST BE OBTAINED ON A DANCE PAD. Do not submit keyboard scores or otherwise.
- WAY-OFFS AND DECENTS MUST BE ENABLED FOR ALL CHARTS RATED 18 AND ABOVE.
- You may play with FA+ enabled, but if your theme has an FA+ mode that removes either the decent window, way-off window, or both, you cannot submit scores on charts rated 18 or above in that mode.
- If you are playing on the Waterfall theme, the Fault Window must be set to 'Extended' on charts rated 18 and above.
- You may play with way-offs/decents disabled for charts rated 17 and below.
- Fail scores DO NOT count, regardless of how good the score is or isn't. Do not submit anything that is not a pass.
- Backing out of a song does not count as passing a song. Do not submit passes where you backed out of the song in a break/etc.
- Bracketing/mashing through stream or bursts is strictly prohibited (except when performing bracket-jumps or any related tech that necessitates it).
- You must play on the normal judge and lifebar settings for ITG (Judge and Life difficulty 4). Please ensure that you're using a theme that has accurate life mechanics (If you're using Simply Love for SM5, 'ITG' or 'Competitive' mode, depending on the version you're using, should be fine).
- Your fail mode (Advanced Options in the Operator Menu on Simply Love) must be Immediate or ImmediateContinue. Other options are not acceptable.
- No scores obtained prior to 2022-06-15 will be accepted.
- Make sure that you have screenshots of every score you manually enter (if you submit via QR scanning or auto-submit via the GS launcher, that's sufficient validation). If a pass is questioned and you can't provide a screenshot, you'll lose credit for it. I reserve the right to request video proof of play if you're not already an established player (though that would only likely happen if you manage to qualify for ECS11).
- Rate mods below 1.0x rate are not acceptable.
When you pass songs, you gain Experience Points (EXP). Increasing your rate mod increases the EXP yielded
by the pass.
You will also gain Skill Points (SP) towards specific BPM ranges for most songs you
pass (which impact ECS11 in addition to being involved in certain quests). More importantly, Tournament Points
(TP, based purely off the difficulty of the pass) and Length Points (LP, based off the length and
difficulty of the chart) will determine your qualifying rank for ECS11. Only your ten best passes count toward your
qualifying rank for TP and only your five best passes count towards your qualifying rank for LP. Score and rate
do not matter for TP or LP.
Not all songs yield TP, LP, or SP; DPRT (tech/timing faction) charts will never give you SP and therefore do not contribute towards speed tier mastery. Marathons
(defined further on) also do not award any SP, but in addition to their other benefits, still seem to be related to speed tier mastery in less obvious ways. Many footspeed/beginner charts
offer only reduced TP (and in some instance, no TP) relative to their block because they lack a sufficient amount of stream. Along those same lines for footspeed,
charts in BPMs beyond the scope of the upcoming ECS event are worth 0 TP, LP, and SP (but they will still yield currencies, which are discussed further down). Finally,
LP is ONLY yielded by marathons, which are defined for the purposes of these events as being charts that, at their base BPM, are
16 minutes in length or longer.
Allowing for rare exceptions where there are discrepancies between how SM counts length vs. how this site counts it, where there are mistakes, or where conflicting factions are involved, marathons can easily
be identified in one of following ways:
ALL Stamina Nation (SN) faction songs are marathons.
- This means any song with an SN banner in the pack should count as a marathon.
- It also means any faction filter on any songlist on this website should only show you marathons if you de-select the other factions.
- ONLY marathons are worth LP. If a chart is worth 0 LP, it is not a marathon.
Score factors into calculations for Gold and DPRT Accolades, discussed further down.
Nature Points (or NP) also accrue as you level up. NP functions similarly to relic bonuses in the upcoming
ECS event, but the difference is that it can be assigned between four different affinities of the player's choosing
as a permanent bonus during your ECS11 set prior to SRPG closing. This can be done on the Settings
You can view the current rankings by going to the Ranking
page. The Quests page will provide a log of quests that
participants can undertake for rewards, and hints on how to complete them-- you may also view a
list of Relics that are available as prizes for the quests.
These relics will be usable in ECS11, in all divisions.
The rank cutoffs for qualifying for East Coast Stamina 11 are listed below. The "Mandatory" cutoffs indicate the ranks where you are defaulted into participation in the division. The "Optional" cutoffs indicate the range where you may
choose to opt into a harder division-- but if you are choosing to compete in a harder division (NOT including the Speed Division, which is separate from Lower/Mid/Upper), you must contact Archi to let him know before 2022-10-02 at 11:59 PM EST.
NEW FOR THIS YEAR: The Speed Division is a division you may enter in addition to Lower/Mid/Upper, based purely on your rank on TP. Known also as the "Footspeed Empire Martial Games",
this division does not have a marathon and does not allow the usage of relics.
||Ranks 89+ TP/LP
||Ranks 17-88 TP/LP
||Ranks 89-112 TP/LP
||Ranks 1-16 TP/LP
||Ranks 17-24 TP/LP
||Ranks 1-24 TP ONLY
ALL SCORES, SHOPPING AND AFFINITY SETTINGS MUST BE ENTERED BEFORE 2022-10-02 at 11:59 PM EST!
In the world of Stamina RPG, three major countries vie for dominance and influence. Players who complete songs and quests in
particular ways will be awarded Accolades. By completing quests and gaining accolades for a faction, your standing with them will
increase, and special rewards will be given to those who climb the ranks.
The Stamina Nation is a loosely confederated group of regional states with many different
cultures and traditions, ranging from famous areas like East Coast Stamina and French Coast Stamina to more remote locales like Viking Coast Stamina and Japan Coast Stamina. While diverse, the citizens of Stamina Nation are united in a
strong work ethic, and they're a patient, industrious people who find fulfillment in achieving arduous long-term goals. A volunteer peacekeeping force known as the Stamina Corps protects the people here,
and it's helmed by Archi, perhaps better known by his epithet, the 'Godfather of Stamina'. The Stamina Corps is particularly adept at handling large monsters,
and it's rumored the Corps will grant you Stamina Nation Accolades by defeating enemies that fit that description.
In 3 ABP, a large portion of Stamina Nation was destroyed and rendered uninhabitable by a natural disaster known as the Streamscourge.
This event led to unrest in the ranks of the Stamina Corps and the reestablishment of the Footspeed Empire. The huge loss of life has weighed
heavily on the inhabitants here, but the hardy people of this country have bounced back tenaciously.
Democratic People's Republic of Timing
Situated to the north of Stamina Nation, the Democratic People's Republic of Timing is a rugged, resource-blessed
country that has been enriched through trade with the Stamina Nation and Footspeed Empire. Its inhabitants are famously detail-oriented perfectionists, leading
many to become extremely succesful artisans and merchants. They have a well-equipped military force known as the Timing People's Army (TPA), and
citizens aged 18-45 are conscripted by lottery to serve in it. The TPA wrote the book on combat against tricky, tech-oriented beasts, and they're
known to award DPRT Accolades to staminadventurers who take those types of monsters down-- especially if they do it with finesse.
The DPRT's leadership has been up in the air in recent times. As their holiest season draws to a close, though, there is hope amongst the people that things
are starting to stabilize.
Bordered by the DPRT to the east and Stamina Nation to the southeast, the wild Footspeed Empire is a sparsely inhabited land.
Priding themselves as being preternatural risk takers, the people of this country live and die by the roll of the dice. The Footspeed Empire is home to Memepeace, a company
engaged in an eclectic array of activities ranging from public works projects to monster removal services. Given the vast numbers of powerful, dangerous
monsters endemic to the Footspeed Empire, everyone living here relies on this organization to keep them safe.
After the cataclysmic events of the Final Bearpocalypse back in 0 ABP, the Footspeed Empire collapsed, which led refugees to settle in the Stamina Nation.
Memepeace was founded in 4 ABP from that Stamina Nation foothold with the aim of reestablishing the formerly great realm, and it is well on its way to recovering its former glory thanks to
the organization's efforts. The Palace of Speed has been built anew near the slopes of Mt. Sigatrev, but the Footspeed Throne sits empty even today, and the ultimate goals
of the mysterious 'JEO of Memepeace' remain unknown. What IS known, however, is that the company will award Footspeed Empire Accolades for business relating to the defeat of
powerful, speedy fiends.
Each faction in Stamina RPG has its own currency and shop. The Stamina Nation's Bronze Bistro
accepts Bistro Bucks, which scale exponentially with the amount of stream a chart has. The primary currency of
the Democratic People's Republic of Timing is Gold-- exchangeable in the Border Shop-- and you will
receive that from songs you score above an 80 on (with DPRT faction songs being worth significantly more). Finally,
the Footspeed Empire's Memepeace organization accepts Jej Points at its Memepeace Company Store,
which you will receive for any chart you've rate modded to 240 BPM or above.
You can watch this video if you're still curious about more of the lore!
Creating these events involves a lot of people, many of whom create content specifically for the RPG, and much of the work is paid. I generally shoulder the majority of these costs involved myself.
If you'd like to donate, please log in first-- there's a link that will appear below, and you'll get a special relic after making the donation!
You can also support us by purchasing ECS/SRPG/Groovestats related merchandise from our store:
GrooveStats/Stamina Nation Store
It's been great to see everyone's enthusiastic anticipation for the event! Thank you all for patiently waiting for things to start. The unfortunate reality is that as I add
more and more new features to the RPG, it means my work for future events also increases. Even with the enormous amount of people now involved, I still get to the point where every moment
of free time I have is consumed with trying to make this thing happen, and the same is true for several of the other people involved as well. It's all a lot, but hopefully you'll agree that
the effort was worth it in the end!
For the newcomers: Thanks for checking out Stamina RPG (and thanks for reading this far)! Welcome, have fun, and don't be afraid to engage with the community on the Stamina Nation Discord-- it's a very helpful, beginner-friendly environment!
For all the friends, competitors, and everyone else returning again this year: Hope the RPG is good.
I'd like to give an extra special thanks to the following individuals who helped to make Stamina RPG 6. Everyone on this list contributed in terms of development, curation, or either created content specifically for SRPG6, contributed it
at our request, or sent it to us to showcase in the event (this list does not include people who wrote content selected from publicly released packs-- those people are credited on the
- Archi (Project management, RPG planning/design, RPG dev, RPG writing, Video writing, FE curation, FE charting, Unaffiliated curation, Unaffiliated charting)
- Zaia (DPRT curation, DPRT charting, FE charting, SN charting, Unaffiliated charting)
- Pluto (Logo art, Faction art, Relic art, Pack art, Video art)
- teejusb (ITGmania dev, Theme dev)
- UVCat (SN curation, Deltamix mix, Geminate Catalepsy mix, Eurobeat Is Fantastic ~Jubilee~ ~Nonstop Mix~ ...uh... mix, Kemono Katastrophe mix, Because Maybe! mix, The End Of The Universe mix)
- Levitas (FE curation, FE charting, SN QA)
- Dom (Video editing, API dev (past events), RPG dev (past events))
- YourVinished (Theme music composition, FE charting, Skyclad Observer composition)
- Evocait (Shop art)
- natano (Launcher dev, ITGmania dev, Theme dev)
- Rems (TrancemaniaXX mix, Eurobeat Is Fantastic ~Jubilee~ ~Nonstop Mix~ ...uh... mix, ECS Classics (Side B-B) mix)
- glory limited. (SN curation, SN QA, Miscellaneous mixing)
- Okami (Beginner curation, French translation, SN charting)
- freyja (Subag mix, Banana mix, DPRT charting)
- Aoreo (FB/FP services, Miscellaneous sync, FE charting, DPRT charting)
- Box (Bulk .sm update code (past events))
- StarrySergal (Spanish translation, SN charting, FE charting, DPRT charting)
- aminuteawayx (Japanese translation)
- dbk2 (Theme dev (past events))
- Mango (SN charting, FE charting)
- t3a (SN charting, DPRT charting)
- Tuuc (SN charting, Unaffiliated charting)
- Kyy (SN charting, Unaffiliated charting)
- Janus5k (SN charting, Unaffiliated charting)
- mattm (SN charting, FE charting, SN QA)
- Xynn (SN charting, DPRT charting)
- ChasePines (SN charting)
- bkirz (DPRT charting)
- Brother Mojo (DPRT charting)
- Chabala (DPRT charting)
- Cmmf (DPRT charting)
- CopperPuppy (DPRT charting)
- DDDAAA (DPRT charting)
- dimo (DPRT charting)
- Highflyer (DPRT charting)
- ITGAlex (DPRT charting)
- Implode (DPRT charting)
- Lin (DPRT charting)
- Lumi (DPRT charting)
- Maxx (DPRT charting)
- Pezede (DPRT charting)
- Storytime (DPRT charting)
- TadofTony (DPRT charting)
- Talkion (DPRT charting)
- Telperion (DPRT charting)
- wrsw (DPRT charting)
- Chief Skittles (FE charting, DPRT charting, Hanks)
- sorae (FE charting, DPRT charting)
- Zaniel (FE charting, DPRT charting)
- nv (FE charting, Unaffiliated charting)
- yutsi (FE charting)
- Raijin (FE charting)
- tyler.exe (FE charting)
- Zetorux (FE charting)
- DanteFan97 (FE charting)
- Los (FE charting)
- Fietsemaker (Unaffiliated charting)
- VINXIS (Unaffiliated charting)
- rawinput (Bible quotes, Friendship)